This article is about the Privateer's Leather Set. As a Leather Armor set,
only Rogues are able to wear it in their Wardrobe sets, but Rogues, Clerics, and Warriors can equip it in their normal equipment slots. You can now use any type of armor in your Wardrobe.
Basic ModelEditDon't forget to click on the images to see the larger, un-cropped versions!
Where to FindEdit
This model can be found under other set names, such as:
- Brigand's, Corpse Hide, Ornate, Fencer's,
The basic model can be found in several places:
- Crafted by the Outfitter proffession as the Thin (partial set) and Medium sets
- Loot drops from mobs, puzzles, cairns, etc starting around level 10
- The chest and shoulder pieces can be bought off of the PvP vendors in Scarlet Gorge: Orsin Tahri for Defiants and Denrog Hargen for Guardians
- Legs can be bought off of the PvP vendor Albahri Batu in Meridian
- Shoulders and hood can be purchased from <Rare Planar Goods> vendor in Granite Falls
IconsEditThis model can be procured in many different ways and under many different names. It can be, however, fairly easy to determine if and item belongs to this set or to collect matching pieces by using the item icons as a guide. The icons for this basic model can be seen to the right. This is a general rule of thumb, though, as some icons in-game are mismatched and some alternate skins of the same model share icons.
Alternate Head and Shoulder ModelsEdit
Some sets of this model have had the Head and Shoulder items changed to create specialized sets: